Pages

My Current Bodybuilding Routine, bodybuilding workout Program

I started this new routine on December 1 after the end of the last week of my training for the HST. bodybuilder program I waited to post this because bodybuildig I had to make several revisions bodybuilding program or bodybuilder program eight weeks after trying for a week. I made myself a lot of research and evaluation for the past two months,bodybuilding workout I've heard a lot of advice and put a lot of work / time in creating this program for me.


My strength training program focuses on building muscle / hypertrophy and muscle definition - bodybuilding workout with the loss of fat in the mix, but this is not the main objective, but the emphasis is indirect (not forgetting) - bodybuildig which are based in my individual goals. I really want to bodybuilder program focus on my lower body this time as it needs a lot of work. bodybuilding workout So I'm using moderate to heavy, but not heavy, heavy metals and other systems / representatives to make my booty weight problems.
Lower Body bodybuilder program

I'll go with strength in my legs, because this area of ​​my body is difficult to mold. No I have a lot of fat in my lower body, bodybuilder program but muscle growth and bodybuildig training in this area is a challenge for me. I know for a fact that I do not train my legs as I have been in the past, but I will try to make some improvements in this new phase of the bodybuilding workout program.

Also threw in isolation exercises and bodybuilder program exercises here many target my glutes. Purpose'll hit my butt from different angles and record using different exercises bodybuilding workout with increasing legs and lifts, bodybuildig standing and on the floor, because I know that work for me.

bodybuilder program There are two sets of legs routines bodybuilding workout I created so you can make it every 2 weeks for variety.
Upper Body, bodybuilding workout

I choose weight loads which are about 75-80% bodybuildig of my maximum rep to work the upper body, bodybuilder program which is great, because in the last sets of each exercise was shaking baby. I also concentrate more on my form of exercise to make sure I'm hitting the muscles I'm training to grow and form properly.
Abs / Core/ bodybuilding workout

I have a lot of ground work when I do yoga, lifting and bodybuilding workout HIIT workouts (especially bodyrocking) anyway if I feel that I am quite work worldwide. Sometimes I have some specific abdominal bodybuilder program exercises I do every time I feel like I have.
Warm-up / Cool

For w / u C / D, use different training bodybuilder program DVD to help me with this.bodybuilding workout I stood in front of me, faster and gives use my DVD drive now bodybuilding workout.
Extension

Always add a little light yoga bodybuildig at the end of my bodybuilding workouts bodybuilder program that where I put my stretches. I always tend after I'm done with my workouts bodybuilding workout.
Exercise changes

bodybuilding workout I like to change the way I do my bodybuilder program workouts, so I took notes on my program that reminds me that I can not do much dumbbell curls barbell curls in place all the time or you can do barbell curls under 4.3 bodybuildig and make high 3 / 4 dumbbell curls, etc. bodybuilding workout can also change the way you squat or split, etc. I also took notes on the below games, negatives, supersets etc. This makes my bodybuilder program workout full of variety and it's nice to get to isolate certain muscles while exercising compounds simultaneously.
After one week of testing ... bodybuilding workout

I ran in DOMS bodybuilding workout (delayed onset muscle soreness bodybuilder program), city at night after having the chest and triceps ... bodybuilding workout I also added in some bodyrock.tv end of this training also, so yeah. Formation bodybuilder program accumulated HST sets me three days a week to match all games completed by the end of the week as I explained in my previous post below HST training. bodybuilding workout I did not win in a particular muscle group one day (indeed throughout the body) and maintain the low point of numbers, bodybuilder program so I have not had this type of pain in doing so. Now, I'm back to attract high divisions. It feels good, though. bodybuilding workout

I also decided to do my cardio down a notch. bodybuilder program I bodyrocking five days a week bodybuilding workout, which was great, but did not like the effect it has had on my body throughout the bodybuilding workout 8-week training and HST. Visually lost fat (yay), but I've also lost a bit of muscle (gasp!), so I'm bodyrocking 2-3 bodybuilding workout times a week now bodybuilding workout.

bodybuilder program Monday is leg day. bodybuilding workout Tuesday is chest and triceps + HIIT circuit. Wednesday bodybuilding workout is the traditional cardio like kickboxing or step and sometimes I'll do a HIIT circuit that day if I want. Thursday is all shoulders + HIIT circuit. Friday is back and biceps bodybuilding workout. I chose Saturday as my day off, because I am going on Saturday and when I get home I'm pooped. Sunday, I will do at least one hour of yoga practice. bodybuilding workout The last row in my bodybuilding program are optional exercises that I can share and leave when I feel the need. I drive at night because in the morning I can not ... I tried. And six hours 45-21 hours, I'm working.
Diet bodybuilding workout

The plan is simple, clean and push others when they ask me for advice. I eat the same thing every day, with the exception of changing my protein chicken (without the skin, all parties, bodybuilding workout except for the legs, I do not like the meat of the leg) and fish (salmon, tuna and cod ). Examples of models / food ...

M1 - Breakfast - protein shake carbs / protein (whey, 1/2 banana, 4 small pieces bodybuilding workout of frozen mango diced, 1 cup almond milk, 3 ice cubes, a teaspoon of cinnamon)

Proteins, carbohydrates / 4 egg whites (cooked), lots of broccoli or vegetables (steamed) - M2 - Snack bodybuilding workout

bodybuilding workout M3 - Lunch - protein, carbohydrates, fats / chicken breast (6 oz), large salad, 1/2 apple (chopped in my salad), balsamic vinegar (2 tablespoons) extra virgin olive oil (1 tablespoon soup) or 1/4 of a great lawyer or a third of a small avocado, yam wireless medium or medium

M4 - Snack - protein, carbohydrates, fats / whole apple, 1/2 banana, natural peanut butter (which as Smuckers) and sometimes I eat a Luna bar (not every day) or half wheat set of multi-grain w / a little sugar-free jam bodybuilding workout (Smucker, again) or a whole banana bread before my training starts if I have hunger

Pre-Training - No exercise on an empty stomach, but not full time either. I try to eat a small portion of the good things with sugar in them for an energy boost. I can give Vega Pre-Workout complete a test ... I do not know yet. I know you!

M5 - Dinner - protein, carbohydrates, fats salmon / cooked (6 oz) w / 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce fat free, quinoa 1/2 or 1 cup (depending on whether I have enough calories to spend), I can allow me, but do not always have a salad, 1/2 apple (chopped in my salad), balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil or 1/4 of a great lawyer or one third of a small avocado, 1/2 medium sweet potatoes bodybuilding workout

M6 - Snack - protein, carbohydrates / two cakes of rice (any kind, I like unsalted, of course) w / 1 tablespoon of peanut butter or anything

Like when I have hunger.

1. Condiments. I season my food with Mrs. Dash, fat free barbecue sauce, sea salt, black pepper, red pepper, chili powder, cumin, turmeric, garlic powder, oregano, cilantro, thyme, bodybuilding workout , and Stevia food cinnamon.

Two. Drinks. I only drink H2O almond milk (one cup in my tremor), green tea and detox tea because it is my favorite Yogi w / a packet of Stevia (hot or cold).

Three. Fats. The only fat such as extra virgin olive oil, Pam cooking spray (which has no fat, if you follow the portions, but always do more, so I'm sure I'll have a little fat one) , natural peanut butter (which is also considered as a protein) and avocado. Other fats that are good, I do not use are particularly oil, coconut oil, canola oil, sunflower oil, safflower oil, almond butter, etc.

April. Cheat meals and snacks. I thought about that bodybuilder program, but I think that I am a sandwich cheater, not a meal once a week and most likely will happen on Saturday, as it is my day off to allow. bodybuilding workout. If I have to have a cheat meal, being away from home for hours, I will choose the best food and bodybuildig the portion accordingly. If I make more, I'll do a HIIT cardio session later and this alone I will not make a cheat meal because I like to work on my day off. I also know that some people like to eat sugar POP milk, but I just ate 2 or 3, so it's a no go for me, but it makes a good snack traps here and there.

May. Supplements. Right now I am taking glucosamine for joint health, as sometimes, depending on what I'm doing an exercise or go movement'm knee or knees and I worry that c So I take glucosamine law. I'm not good fish oil, I can start my diet that lacks some fat, I think. bodybuilding workout, Currently I am looking for a good package of vitamins also women, but I have not decided.

I think that's all ... Questions? Then leave. bodybuilder program The diet is strict, but I eat like that it is not strictly for me. If I feel more hungry than usual, bodybuilding workout I'll eat more, increasing my portions of protein and carbohydrates (vegetables) areas of my diet and it helps me a lot. My calorie intake is about 2000-2300 per day at the time.
Current statistics and updates

Starting today, medium weight 158.8 pounds bodybuildig at 5 feet 10 inches tall. I lost a total of 10 kilos in the last 8 weeks, a lot of fat in the body, bodybuilding workout and I got a dress size. I tried to lose weight at all and never thought he would never be in the 150s, but the weight loss will happen in training to lose fat. I have not been in the 150s since ... He was 18.

It feels weird, but I like the way I see it. I am thin, but I do not look sick - I'm in shape, have a good definition and I am in good health, if that counts for me mos. The goal is to remove excess fat from my body and my muscles to grow naturally. That's it.

For me, planning my workouts and bodybuilder program my food is what makes me successful and brings me closer to my goals every day. bodybuildig This training program will last eight weeks. It began on December 1, 2011 and ends on January 28, 2012. At the end I will re-evaluate and create a new package that covers my new concerns. I think for my birthday (in June, bodybuilding workout) had bikini ready body ... I mean loan loan. I'm excited!
MOTIVATION

I can not do this without a plan, and now plan w / beach and bikini in the brain, I'm ready to go. Hold on guys! Work hard! bodybuilding workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment